Tuesday, June 20, 2023

And Justice For All……

 Welcome!

….And Justice For All is a place where the Criminal Justice system will be discussed and challenged. 

I have two degrees in CJUS and many years of experience (I float between CRJU and Education). This where I’ll post my suggestions on how to actually revamp the system, utilize the system to benefit the public by changing how we treat/penalize those in it. Differentiate between violent offenders and non-violent offenders. We’ll discuss what rehabilitation actually is and what it isn’t-the current corrections system. 

This is my little creation to share from my experience and education in the field. My perspective will be logical and rational. 

I hope you learn something. 🙂

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison “break”

 Thinking about the time I was working in Corrections. We were in training at one of the men’s prisons in Louisiana (Hunt Correctional Facil...